Sunday 18 November 2007

Angels and cakes



My new little angel has been talking to me all day and telling me to put a clearer picture of her up for you to see Gina's lovely work, so here she is together with the lovely iced fairy pincushion that Gina sent me. You can see both on Gina's blog here and here. Hopefully, you won't notice that she is currently hanging on the door to the drinks cupboard waiting for the Christmas tree to appear. Hope she doesn't get into any bad habits!

Oops this pic isn't any clearer as I took it without flash and forgot to not breathe! Sorry!

4 comments:

sharon young said...

What a lovely little angel, what will you call her?

Judy Scott said...

Julie thankyou for your kind thoughts for Louise, she has got me very worried but Im trying not to show her!!! Its hard. Anyway its lovely to hear from you and I love your little angel ~ what beautiful gifts are sent through blogging. Take care and thankyou again, Judy x

Dot said...

Hi Julie

Many thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words. You made me laugh with your comment about my monster toy being friendly. Yes, I think he has a bit of Shrek in him! Love the Dotee doll angel from Gina and the other goodies. I am doing a swap with her at the moment and can't wait to see what she makes.

Have a great week!

Dot

Gina said...

I'm blushing Julie! You've been very kind to me too.