Thursday 24 April 2008

These are the beautiful goodies that were in the spotty parcel. There are some lovely threads, braids and cords here and 2 lovely pieces of cloth, one painted in the colours of a lavender bush by Susan and a beautiful piece of leafy patterned batik. I love these colours, they remind me of a beautiful garden.

You can see the leafy fabric here and also the very pretty lace heart and heart charm. You can just see a small piece of green silk on the right hand side which is beautiful too.
Thank you Susan for my lovely ATC and all these inspiring goodies. Now I have to put my thinking cap on! :o)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sharon young said...

You lucky thing, gorgeous goodies.
I bet you didn't realise it but the bottom pic has all the colours of your pic underneath it of the view to the Beara Peninsula.

artisbliss said...

You know Julie, I chose to send you what I did because the colors reminded me of things of yours I've seen on your blog. They came through very nicely in your photos I think. Have fun with them!

Kate North said...

lovely treasures - I really like that green heart. Is your header new, as well or am I just unobservant? Anyway, I like it.